It will take about 3 months for me to release the version 3.0.0. I'm building from scratch from this 1 year and 3 months of learning with Leetags. I read all your reviews. Everything is being rethought.
3602529 September, 2018
The next update will be in about 3 months, I'm analysing more than 20 millions of Instagram posts and there's no way to speed up things. Just keep using!
6744414 July, 2018
📣 Important Updates:
1. The API will learn from each new result, recalculating relevance from weights, greatly improving the quality of related hashtags. The tendency is to have hashtags with higher indices of relevance. It’ll take a few days before you feel the difference.
2. Auto scaling infrastructure running on containers at AWS. I'm running some tests right now. I’ll migrate officially soon.
3. Improvement in the monitoring, this is for you to be impacted as little as possible in times of adversity.
3. Limited 1500 requests per day per IP. 🤓 Important Achieved Milestones:
🔥Version 1.9.4 ➡ Update available on App Store and Google Play Store:
* Fix copy and paste on iOS!
* Fix the search for hashtags on Instagram!
* Update the hashtags results every day!
9233628 January, 2018
I've fixed the iOS copy-n-paste bug, but @apple makes it very difficult to publish applications in the App Store. They have billions of dollars and don't invest in improving the developers portal. Google Play Console is infinitely better! When this fix goes to the air, I'll let you know. Sorry for the wait, it's not my fault. 😕
9432326 January, 2018
Hi, I'm @ibnclaudius, the founder. Thank you! We already have more than 150 thousand of users! ❤🤓 Version 2.0 will be released on 12/02. The application is being rebuilt from scratch with a new architecture. We'll have a significant improvement in interface and experience, dependency updates and bug fixes. We're also preparing our infrastructure to support thousands of users simultaneously. Just wait, it will be worth it! More news coming soon! To the moon!