PLATINUM WHEY PRONUTS 🍩
As always, super simple and pretty much fool proof 🎉 •
COOKIES & CREAM PRONUTS •
1 cup oat flour
2 scoops Platinum whey protein
1/2 cup light coconut milk or almond milk
1/4 cup water
3 TBS apple purity
1 tsp melted virgin coconut oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarb
1/2 tsp stevia
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray a donut pan with some 'Spray and cook'
- Add all of the wet ingredients to a food processor and blend until light and fluffy. - Add all of the dry ingredients to a separate bowl then fold the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix until well combined (the mixture will be very thick- kind of like brownie batter)
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, be sure not to over bake them!!!
- Allow the donuts to cool in the pan before taking them out and, of course, before icing 💖
ICING RECIPE & METHOD:
In a separate bowl mix the following, until nice and smooth:
- 1 cup low fat Greek yoghurt or fat free cottage cheese
- 2 scoops Platinum whey protein - 1/4 tsp stevia
Spread evenly over each cooled donut...Top with some crushed Oreo (I know oreo's aren't exactly healthy 🙈 BUUUUUTTTTT I used 3 oreo's to decorate all of the donuts and I even had left over crumbs...YOLO 😜)
78719 February, 2019
GET COMFORTABLE WITH BEING UNCOMFORTABLE. #Repost@usnsa
Motivation by @coburnfitness
Being comfortable is by far the biggest barrier to progress.
When you are comfortable, you have no reason to adapt & grow, so you don’t. Life for me is all about progression, which means going out on a limb, stepping out of your comfort zone & getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Win or lose, I’d rather die trying than grow old, filled with regret. #mindset#motivation#dedication#growth
❤️Celebrate valentines day with a red smoothie bowl - It’ is the new FroYo!❤️ - - Blend up a tasty nutritious fiber rich protein bowel with some basic ingredients - -
½ Cup frozen banana
½ Cup frozen berries
1 Scoop protein powder
½ Cup almond milk / Soy milk
And the best part is.., the toppings. Keep it super simple by adding a spoonful of coconut flakes, hemp seeds, and chia seeds for added nutrients, fiber, and protein. #smoothie #smoothiebowl #healthfoodie #fitnessfood
🚵🏻♂️The world’s top mountain bikers have arrived in the Koue Bokkeveld for South Africa’s premier four day stage race, the Momentum Health Tankwa Trek presented by Biogen. 🚵🏻♀️
Photo 1: Henrique Avancini leading the first stage of the 2019 Momentum Health Tankwa Trek presented by Biogen.
Photo 2: Team Ghost Factory Racing's Barbara Benko at the 2019 Momentum Health Tankwa Trek presented by Biogen. 📸 www.zcmc.co.za
The 2019 event was more eagerly anticipated than ever. A ground-breaking live streaming component as well as a brand new opening stage has had mountain bike fanatics licking their lips for months now.
Catch LIVE action on YouTube: Dryland Event Management @biogensa @tankwatrek @zcmcsocial @momentumza #mtb #TankwaTrek