📍Amsterdam , Netherlands 🇳🇱
💡Interesting facts :
🔸Amsterdam has the only museum in the world you can cycle through. Yep, it’s the Rijksmuseum.
🔸The City of Amsterdam is investing around €120 million on bicycle infrastructure before 2020, €90 million of which is for creating 38,000 new bike parking places.
Follow @citybestviews for the best urban photo👆
3,494282 hours ago
Things that I love - not necessarily in this order:
1. Reading magazines
2. Morning coffee
3. Sunny days
4. Wearing a really good outfit
5. Creating pretty things
6. A good yoga session
7. Lazy Sundays with Scott
8. Handwritten notes
9. Connecting with new people
10. Finding a good new Netflix show and binge watching it
11. Singing in the shower
12. Redecorating and reorganizing my home
13. Making fun future plans and setting new goals
14. Cuddling with Coco
15. Day trips to someplace new
16. Cooking a new recipe
17. Sleeping in
18. Discovering a new favourite song
19. Fresh flowers
20. Going to a museum or concert
What are some of the things that you love? http://liketk.it/2A0UN #email@example.com
3,0441463 hours ago
Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.
Amsterdam has been so fun and spectacular. I’ve never walked so much and eaten so many sweet treats. The architecture is amazing and of course I had to visit the botanical gardens🌿. The only thing that would make it better is if I hadn’t had a sinus infection this entire time 🙃🙃 you win some you lose some.