I’m not exactly known for having quick workouts but on days like today when I have limited time to knock out my lift and cardio, I can put myself through some KILLER workouts. 🌀
Today I went back to the basics (push-ups to failure, bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, weighted crunches, etc)- ALL supersets with minimal rest. 🌀
It was simple, effective, and my arms/abs were on 🔥💪🏼🔥
Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!! #backtobasics#supersets#getitdone
101 minute ago
Our Hot Ray Sunnies!! 🌟
Beautifully designed and fits right with the current fashion trend.
GlimmerSpectacles for the Adventure seeker🏞
UltraModern Women Shades 🕶
Growing your Instagram - 9 Simple Steps...
1. Develop a unique and noticeable brand. Take a look at my profile, when I post a meme/graphic, everyone knows it’s mine.
2. Stay consistent, post 1-3 times a day and don’t expect growth in 7 days.
3. Engage more with your audience, comment back, add value, reply to DMs, etc.
4. Use Video, Instagram is promoting more video based content now. Make the most of video posts, Instagram live and Instagram story videos.
5. Be unique, people don’t NEED to follow you. The same posts as everyone else will never help you grow your Instagram.
6. Be Visual... Instagram is a visual platform, if you hate the camera, maybe start focusing on Facebook, blogs and other platforms etc.
7. Maximise Instagram story and live, the algorithm loves these two and will promote all your posts/account if you maximise these daily.
8. Pay to play... use Instagram ads to 10X your account and engagement. I actually get 20x more clicks and engagement via my ads, my profile is just the fancy business card they run from :)
9. Use it Strategically for Business. If your Instagram is nothing more than for your ego, it’s a complete waste of your time and money. If i didn’t use it for my business, I probably wouldn’t even have an account. Make sure it plays into the big picture and vision.
Want to learn more? Head to www.ROIMachines.com/220 for my course :)