😕 Don't know how to start #ketodiet properly? or want to lose 5-10 lbs in the first week alone with #ketolifestyle ?
You can click link in our bio to get Everything You Need for #keto Success. Imagine… armed with 4-week meal plan, 7 Keto guide books, and the 3 bonus guides… you’ll be able to start strong and finish strong. 💪
⏩ Don't forget to share and follow @ketodietlab for more 😃
“Antipasto” salad lunch🤪 by @ketogalsara follow her page for an amazing recipes ❤
raw broccoli, cauliflower, salami, pepperoni, olives, Parmesan cheese and Italian dressing and mix all together and enjoy
.💥💥💥Tag a friend who needs an easy and healthy lunch idea💥💥💥
When your leggings look this good, it’s hard to resist snapping a selfie 😉📸
Did you know that the entire Impact Seamless range is BACK?! 😱
Be quick, they’ll be gone in a FLASH ✨ #Doyouevenwomen#ImpactSeamless
More flexible fabric for more comfortable workouts. 😊Discover Deep Stretch Seamless collection at the link in bio. ✨Also available on Amazon.
0133 seconds ago
Nothing feels better than a day full of self-care and accomplishing some small tasks you set out for the day🥰. We are always looking for whats ahead or whats next in our day, but we all need to take some time to just breathe and be still. I never realized how much I stress about small things and nuances until I began self-reflecting, listening to my thoughts and sorting out a plan to help calm the busy storm of my ever growing mind. Everyone, and I truly mean EVERYONE (ya you reading this😉!) needs a way to clear their mind of the business it is, and whatever way you choose to clear is limitless. It can be slapping’ da bass to your favourite rock song, going for a run for 15 minutes, or praciting your breathe-work through meditation. Choose something that helps you steer your mind from your everyday tasks, confrontations and assignments. Before a big meeting or an important exam, maybe you have a really hard conversation you need to have with someone, go CLEAR. Clearing will allow you to remove yourself from all the stress and worry and allow your body to flow in a natural state. I love to practice yoga as my clearing method, it has done so much for my mind, body and soul, and for me.. that is good enough! Do you you want to try clearing? If so double tap and maybe tell me how you will! I would love to know! Happy Sunday beautiful humans. 💕✨👊🏻
You have the power to make a change. How are you going to change your life in 2019? 🏃🏽♀️I’m sure many of you have set resolutions and have jump started your wellness plans for the year. Congratulations on taking action!
If you haven’t made a plan yet or if you’ve started and have already quit, you are not alone. Most people to quit after 2-3 weeks! Change is hard and without accountability, it’s nearly impossible for most. 🤦🏻♀️ I’m offering the tools to make your health journey as easy and fun as possible. You don’t even have to leave the house or pay a ridiculous fee for something you may not use. ❤️ You get one body and one life to take care of. Reach out and let me help you not only get started, but stay committed!
Another Spa Party in the bag!!! Church was good and the Spa Party was too! 🧖🏾♀️🧖🏾♀️ We had an amazing time and great conversation!!! Healthy Inside and Out!!🤗🤗 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⬇️Lose weight/body fat %
⬆️Lean muscle gains
↔️Maintain the right way 🍃15/30/90 day packages with nutrition plans and workouts included🍃
JANUARY DIET KICKSTART . ..FEEL GREAT LOOK GREAT 😄😄
・・・with nrgfuel SUPER GIRLPOWER 😄😄👍 The spice girls had the original girl power but nrgfuel have gone SUPER.
With clinically proven Satiereal added to this great tasting meal replacement to help with your weight loss journey and at the same time promoting a positive mood this is the product for you.
Sunday’s = #mealprepday
Scroll for recipe #Repost@mealpreprecipes
GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN WITH PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER RICE 🍛😋 JOIN👉 @shreddedacademy
Recipe credit📸 @eatwell101
* 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
* 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated
* Salt and fresh cracked pepper
* 2 large cloves garlic, grated
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
For the cauliflower rice
* 3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
* 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
* 2 large cloves garlic minced
* 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
* Juice of one lemon (+ zest, if you like)
* Red chili pepper flakes, optional
* 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan cheese, grated garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Season the chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in the parmesan mixture; shake off excess and set aside.
2. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden on each side and cooked through – about 3-4 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken. Transfer to a plate.
The cauliflower rice
1. In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Fry the garlic and onion for 1 minute until fragrant — be careful not to burn.
2. Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and stir to mix everything together well and coat in melted butter. Cook, stirring regularly for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the 2 tablespoons vegetable stock, about half the parsley, and lemon zest (if using). Cook for one minute to reduce juices then add the lemon juice and a few sprinkles of leftover parmesan cheese, if you like.
4. Adjust seasoning as needed. Stir in the remaining parsley. Return chicken over cauliflower rice and reheat quickly. Serve with fresh cracked black pepper, red chili pepper flakes, and more parmesan. Enjoy!❤️