Invest in yourself make huge profit after investment. Don't say it's too late for you to invest in yourself. Invest in binary trade today using bitcoin and earn huge profit.
DM me for updates on how to trade wisely, am a binary trade expert and I help individual trade for a fixed%. Trade with me today and make huge profits after trading.
i always tell people it’s the hardest thing i’ve ever done but also the best thing i’ve ever done. when God says “hey, pick up your things and follow me” it’s always a mysteriously beautiful journey into the unknown. leaving everything you’ve known for something new is excitingly scary. said goodbye to my family & my friends and one year ago today, i parked my car in my new home state. one year of living in georgia and i’ve never learned so many things in a 365 day period in my life before. so this post goes out to the things i’ve learned and am still learning.
1) depression is very real. suicidal thoughts are real. it’s not something that should be looked at lightly, but it is something that you are still seen in. and can be delivered from.
2) you have to learn to be okay that just as it’s God’s will for people to walk into your life it could be his will for them also to walk back out in the next chapter. sometimes God has people in your life for seasons. just like he says in ecclesiastes “for everything there is a season.
3) trust in God is something i lack living out. this year i discovered that i tried to play God a lot. i took things into my own hands, as if God needed my help. it’s gotten better. and we’re still working on it. honestly, i think we’ll always be working on trust.
4) i don’t have to be taught to be anxious, or to be worried, or to stress. i have to be taught how to be still. God tells me to “be still and know that he’s God.” and this past season has been me stepping into stillness. this is fresh, and exciting because i’m still learning what all that entails. i’m excited for what God’s showing me, and how he’s working.
5) joy, when found in the place it should be, is unmatched, unchanging, unshakeable. for so long i’ve set my joy in things or in other people and when those things didn’t always hold up, my joy was stripped from me. i’ve been discovering the joy that God promises and the joy he offers to us. and that no matter what, it’s there. it’s real. it’s tangible. and i’ve been running head on into the depths of the joy he’s got to offer. and it’s a game changer. for real.
👆Join our Global Community
Daily Lessons 🔍
Tag someone to inspire and motivate ✨🙏✨ ●○●○●○●○●○●
🔑no.06 💎 💎 💎 💎 💎
From the Nonphysical, you created you, and now from the physical, you continue to create — and we are nothing if we are not flow-ers of Energy. We must have objects of attention, that are ringing our bells, in order to feel the fullness of who we are — flowing through us — for the continuation of All-That-Is. That is what puts the eternalness in eternity.
I remember being frustrated because I couldn't rent an apartment, could't purchase a vehicle and got turned down by many companies because of my horrible credit score.
If you're experiencing the same thing, let me help you help yourself like I did. Text “credit” to 754-248-6135 and one of our associates will be in contact with you to assist you further! #creditrepair#motivation