As Adam & Leighton’s 5 year wedding anniversary approaches (the exact date is unknown), I’ve decided to put together a timeline of their relationship 😊:
1. Early 2010 ⇢ they met on set of The Oranges. “Before we shot the movie, we all were put in a hotel room together for two days. At first, we were going through a table read, doing some rehearsals, but then the director said, “I just want you guys to get to know each other.” [...] Then, during filming, we were in a house together down the street from where we filmed [...] And we would all have dinners around the table. It was just really very much like a familiar home environment.” (Leighton)
2. September 2010 ⇢ Leighton attended the after-party for Adam's movie The Romantics
3. September 2012 ⇢ they both attended the New York premiere of The Oranges
3. February 2013 ⇢ there was a photo taken of them hugging at the Los Angeles Country Museum of Art. It was also confirmed they were dating. This came after they were spotted together in December and January
3. April 2013 ⇢ they were both cast in the movie Life Partners. Leighton revealed “that came along just by chance”.
4. November 2013 ⇢ the news of their engagement was reported. One time Adam was asked about the most romantic thing he’s ever done and his answer was “asking someone to marry me. The idea felt really romantic in its assuredness.”
5. February 2014 ⇢ Adam was spotted wearing his wedding ring. A few days later he was asked by paparazzi if he really married Leighton and he simply replied "yeah". Leighton revealed the wedding “was very very small”.
7. August 2015 ⇢ they welcomed their daughter.
• Some sweet things they said more recently:
2017 ⇢ “Without seeming too corny, I'm the happiest I've ever been.” (Adam)
2018 ⇢ Leighton said “I’m happy where I am now” and called Adam her “soulmate”. She also shared she loves being a mother and considers it the role of her lifetime and that Adam “is above and beyond the dad she imagined he would be.”
7,052251 February, 2019
Leighton on working with her husband/best friend (how she calls him here 🙂). Link to the full interview is in my bio. How great would it be if Adam guest starred on Single Parents? 😃 I remember back when Leighton’s previous tv show Making History was about to air he said he’d love to be on it. Maybe this time it’ll actually happen at some point. Single Parents is doing well so it seems possible. 😊
We almost got #JusticeLeague : #Mortal from #GeorgeMiller (Mad Max) in 2009. The League was cast, sets were built, the cast and crew were on location, cameras were about to start rolling, but a tax discrepancy led to a last minute cancellation. The movie never got off the ground again because of the success of Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight.
🔊 (sound) hi. there is a group show in chicago that i'm in this saturday feb 23 celebrating @happygallerychicago 's one year anniversary. go see some stuff, buy some stuff, help them keep the lights on. address: 902 N. CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AVE.