✨HOLISTIC HEADACHE REMEDIES✨Headaches are the worst (and tis the season for it, ya feel me?).😣Let’s face it, sometimes you have to bite the bullet and take some pain medication, but other times you can definitely kick its butt the natural way! (Especially if you catch it early before it gets super bad). Here are some of my favorite methods💜Be sure to comment some of your faves as well!✨
1. Peppermint tea ☕️ - My trick is to drink 2 hot cups one after another as soon as I feel the headache coming on. And of course, drink a ton of water too! 💦
2. Peppermint essential oil 🍬- I always keep a roller ball of this in my purse. I’ll roll it on my neck, wrists and temples. You can also put some in a diffuser! And if things get really bad, soak a wash cloth in hot water, ring it out, put some drops of pil on to it and place it over your eyes and nose while lying down and breathe in deeply.
3. Florida Water💧- Another one of my favorite smells, I rub some in the same places as the oil (I keep a vial of this in my purse too!)
4. Gua Sha tools and crystal wands 💕 - The Gua Shabtool is awesome for placing between your eyes on your pressure point and the wands are great to use on your your palm pressure points. (Your fingers also totally work to push on your pressure points!).
5. Amethyst 💜 - This stone is said to help cure headaches! Whether that’s totally true or not, it does feel amazing to place the cool stones on your forehead or hold them against your temples. I even put them over my eyes sometimes when I have a sinus headache or migraine.
This witch wants more dead things! 💀 I've always had a morbid fascination/curiosity with the deceased. Right now I have this beautiful taxidermy bat in my possession as well as a red fox skull, and my first domestic cat skull on the way! 😻 I'd also love to own birds and butterflies in the future. My house will probably resemble something close to a museum someday but I'm not mad about it. 😂
Ayer guiando un hermoso #rito de presentación a la tierra o también llamado bautizo espiritual.
Esta ceremonia se realiza para proteger y conectar al hijo o hija con nuestra pachamama - madrecita tierra , reconocer a nuestros hijos como una gran alma encarnada protegido por todos los seres luminosos y sus guardianes terrestres en esta existencia. .
Acá les comparto un registro del altar creado.
Y muy agradecida de los padres y su hermoso círculo familiar por todo lo vivido. .
Para más información contactame al +56944971503.
Ceremonias en Santiago y otras localidades. . #ceremonia#bautizosagrado#rito#bautizoespiritual#altar
5013 minutes ago
Certainly can’t have Dirt Witch practice without a Dirt Witch altar 🌙
Finally managed to find and clean a space for an altar. You can never have enough angels. Also a little tribute to #pamelacolemansmith known as Pixie, the beloved artist of the Rider-Waite Tarot cards. A belated birthday tribute, but it's the thought that counts.
The candles will look less tacky when I replace them with some better quality faux tea lights. I got the idea to save a few dedication candle jars from @crossroads.cardslinger who replaced real candles with tea lights once the real candles were finished.
Also got a picture of my girl Charlotte Bronte in there. Another gal who should have gotten way more credit for her work in her day. If you have not read her works you are missing out!
I’ve been neglecting my crystals and affirmations recently due to getting bogged in the day to day grind, but with the coming Snow Moon on Tuesday I will be using this eve to cleanse them all, drop within, and think about my next months intentions. Do you have any Full Moon rituals? 💕🌕💕
You can not spend too much time in one realm or the other in this human experience. I live with a healthy amount of doubt despite the wide net of my faith. And most days I feel more muggle than witch but sometimes things happen and your eyes have to watch god.
I'm not sure where we are going or what is happening but I learned a long time ago that home is a feeling not a place. I think if it were not for faith, I would be distraught. Instead I was prepared and listening.
Nowadays I listen more across the board from people to peers to spirits to ghost. I believe there is no such thing as coincidence. We're always where we are supposed to be on the journey. If you aren't sure which path to take, stop and listen. Listen with your heart, hear not what the ego wants but what your soul needs.