Feeling curley on my birthday @grabagyro! Last time I visited I realized you can add a Chicken Kabob as a side. What I have learned in this last year is to never make the same mistake twice, so this time I added a Kabob to my Spicy Gyro Combo w/ Curley Fries! 😏😌🤤 @grabagyro
3,3443913 February, 2019
• Eat Grk •
Soooo as you guys know I’m moving in a week (yay!!!!) so I’ve been busy ticking some final must eats off before I go😢😍
No surprise eat grk is top of my list!!!💕💕💕
Where would your must eat place be if you were moving????🤤 #eatgrk
Meat Box Greek style! Lamb, Chicken, Beef or Pork with toppings & sauce of your choice, all in a sustainable bio-cane box. Dinner, too easy🙌 .
Order online for pick up hot of the hot plate or delivery tonight🚙 www.nicksplacefreo.com.au
At this moment...Texas Gyro Massacre 😀
Sorry for eating late but when you’ve been driving around all day, this #gyro sure looks good right now even if the piece of lamb there looks a little like Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Still have to drive home be back soon! 😀 Cheers! 😘✌🏻 #instagood#photooftoday#food#greekfood#leatherface#foodporn
ummmm one day lil siu mai stumbled into portland, oregon and stayed there for a few days to eat and drink. it's a small city (compared to toronto at least) with a ton of character! from the popular food truck format to finer sit-down style restaurants, pdx can offer a taste of thai, american southern, vietnamese, indian, japanese, middle eastern and mediterranean cuisines, and many others that i probably missed out on. here were some of my favourite eats!
1. yuzu shio ramen from @afuri_ramendumpling - siu mai usually gravitates towards pork or beef-based broths for noodle soups, but this chicken-yuzu dish grew on me as i ate it! pretty mild chicken flavour with a unique sharp citrus zing from the yuzu, topped with the classic ramen toppings
2. khao man gai from @nongkmg - the thai analog of hainan chicken rice except it's served with a sweet-sour-spicy sauce instead of chili sambal and ginger oil. the heavenly combination of the perfectly-cooked chicken, the moist stock-soaked rice and the sauce leaves me speechless!
3. kaeng hang leh from @pokpokpdx - a northern thai/burmese sweet-sour-savoury curry with little heat. pieces of tender pork shoulder and pork belly. perfect with steamed jasmine rice
4. "the reggie" from @pinest8biscuits - a golden brown piece of fried chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, and a smothering of sausage gravy, all between a hot biscuit. pure indulgence
5. lamb gyro from the small pharoah food cart - cubes of tender meat, onions, cucumbers, diced tomatoes, drizzled in hot sauce and a kind of runny tzatziki, all in a soft pita. at $5 flat, this is an unbeatable value meal
6. @deadstockcoffee - love the basketball/sneaker theme of this place! i like that they boast about not having a menu, and that they try to make whatever the customer wants. pictured is their mocha with an unforgettable cocoa powder (i think) stencil of jordan 1 lows
[GIVEAWAY: FREE 20 KEBAB]
As a part of appreciation to you our beloved customer, @streetkingsrocks would like to give you free 20 kebab for 10 lucky winner (1 winner get 2 kebab)!! The rules are easy, read this caption.
1) Follow @streetkingsrocks
2) Tag 3 of your friends that you want to share with and say 'Street Kings'
3) More comment, more chance to win!!
Giveaway period (18 February - 22 February 2019) and winner will be announced on 23 February 2019. We believe you won't missed this and good luck guys!! ❤️ #streetkingsrocks#streetrules