@therealroshanraju all I want is to be able to hold your hand walk the rest of my life ❤️ We had an amazing shoot with @sg_photo_studio that where we were able to able to do a similar photo to our Indian engagement and proposal in Queenstown
Fabulous Rayon Women's Dress
Sleeves: Half Sleeves Are Included
Size: M- 38 in, L- 40 in, XL- 42 in
Length: Up To 53 in
Work: Gotta Patti Lace Work
Dm or WhatsApp +919859357960
'Exclusive SabyaCollection’In' High Quality Uncut Kundan in delicate work, 8 ct. Gold Plating *Base Metal Made in 30% Pure Silver* Meenakari work at Back
Earring & Necklace Set
Only Export ✅
No Local Dealing 🚫
WE ONLY DEAL IN HIGH QUALITY IMITATION JEWELLERY
IN-HOUSE CUSTOMISATION UNIT
EXPORT/SHIPPING ✈️✈️🌎via DHL
PAYPAL 💯✅Secure Payment
For order/ enquiry related kindly do call/whatsapp on +919873517782 or email at email@example.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🚫NO DMs ONLY WHATSAPP/ EMAIL/ PHONE ORDERS & QUERIES WILL BE RESPONDED
Don’t be caught rolling without Shaadi Destinations by your side 😉 Your #partnersinparadise are ready to make your life a gazillion times easier while saving you some pretty pennies on the side 🏖 #rockstarride
Raveena is perfection! Soft gold Smokey eye with a subtle pout! This look is perfect for any event.
Makeup, Hair, Styling & Photography: @sapphirestudioltd
Lengha & Jewellery: @poojasboutique
BANARASI fabric is a fabric made in Varanasi, a city which is also called Benares or Banaras. The fabric is among the finest fabric in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery.
There are four main varieties of Banarasi ,which includes pure silk (Katan), Organza (Kora) with Zari and silk; Georgette, and Shattir.
1. Mahabharata did mention about the Banarasi Silks (which was originally written thousands of years ago).
2. Even centuries-old Buddhist texts mentions about Banarasi silks.
3.The current design of Banarasi was the mix up of Persian design and Indian artistic culture.
4. An ideal Banarasi sari consists of about 5600 thread wires.
5. All of those thread wires has to be 45-inches wide (at least).
6. For weaving the warp, artisan creates a 24 to 26 meter base.
7. Three or more than three people must act together consistently to make up an original Banarasi Silk sari.
8. Do you know a single design of Banarasi sari will require hundreds of perforated cards (punch cards) to implement the idea of design?
9. Normally it takes fifteen days to six months to complete a single Banarasi sari.
10. Sometimes it may take even years to implement designs that are more complex.
Order yours in any color! Can be customized with any date/name. .....................................................................
For any enquires, please DM,text, Whats app 617-842-8604. We ship worldwide. Payment - Paypal, Venmo, Cash app, bank transfer or Square! #_adadesigns_#adadesignscollection