Beam us to Bali please.💫We think we’ve earned ourselves a little off-the-beaten-track Airbnb magic, and @camayabali – you fit the bill. ✔️Sequestered amidst lush green rice paddies in Selat (approx 90 mins drive from Ubud) alfresco bedroom views don’t get better than this. 🙌🏼 📷: uber talented duo @gypsea_lust@doyoutravel -------------------------------------------- @posey_co uncovers the best pose-worthy photo opportunities worldwide, helping you discover the most photogenic places to eat, stay, play and have your photo taken. Got a pose-worthy photo location to share? Tag #poseworthy for feature.
231181 hour ago
Yalla habibti, we don’t have the whole day to see pyramids.
22 Febbraio 1810: Nasce Fryderyk Chopin. Compositore e pianista polacco, venne definito da alcuni il “poeta del pianoforte”. Inventò la forma musicale della “ballata strumentale” e portò innovazioni armoniche e stilistiche a diverse forme musicali. Il suo successo, gli amori e la vita breve l’hanno reso un mito del Romanticismo. ————
22nd February 1810: Fryderyk Chopin was born. Polish pianist and composer, by some was defined the “poet of piano”. He wrote music mainly for piano solo, invented the musical form of the “instrumental ballad” and enhanced different musical forms in harmony and style. His success, the loves and the short life made him a myth of Romanticism.
Eat healthy be fit 💪 never skip ur breakfast at any cost diet is not fasting its a balanced meal so this plate has carbs,vitamins,proteins,goodfats and it I’ll even satisfy ur sweet cravings so enjoy the recipe
Peanut butter it’s very simple in 1 minute ur peanutbutter wuld be ready
Skinless Roasted peanuts 100 grams
Jaggery 1 table spoon
Pulse both ingredients and blend it well for 1minute ur butter wuld be ready but homemade peanut butter is bit thick in consistency
Strawberry peanut crush
Peanut butter 1/2 spoon
Honey 1/2 spoon
Crush it well together with fork till it blends like a soft jam
Banana peanut crush
Banana -1 small
Peanut butter-1/2 spoon
Crush banana and peanut butter well with a fork to a soft jam consistency
Eggs-3 ( 1 whole egg and two egg whites)
Chop all the veggies sprinkle oil to the pan add veggies and salt leave it for a minute add eggs then scramble it
Dice ur cumcumber to slices sprinkle black pepper for additional taste
Now u can enjoy the meal with grean tea + 5alamonds .
🌺🌼 Nova Coleção 🌼🌺 Vestido com padrão floral ⚠️ ❌Novidade❌⚠️ Decidimos atender os vossos pedidos e agora para além das 📦entregas 📦 em mão na zona de Pedrógão Grande, fazemos também em Castanheira de Pêra e Sertã 👍
Wylie said that Bannon's plans began to solidify in 2014, when Cambridge Analytica consulted various Republican campaigns and PACs ahead of the midterm elections. The company began to test and apply its psychographics by using Facebook data to model individuals' personality types in order to understand how to influence them.
Documents show the John Bolton Super PAC, which promoted candidates supported by recently appointed White House national security adviser John Bolton, paid Cambridge Analytical $454,700 in 2014 for "behavioral microtargeting with psychographic messaging." Those services included strategies that broke individual voters into "clusters" based on what messages would resonate with them.
Wylie also said the company used focus groups and messaging trials in 2014 to test some of the concepts that became core themes of the Trump campaign, such as "drain the swamp" and imagery of walls. "A lot of the narratives of the Trump campaign were what we were testing in 2014," Wylie said.
He added that Bannon directly presided over much of the company's initial research. "Everything that we were doing ultimately had to be passed up to Bannon for approval," said Wylie, who left the company in late 2014.
Wylie said Bannon would fly to London about once a month for company meetings, and during that time he came to understand Bannon's ideology. "He really liked the idea of using a military-style approach to changing people's perceptions," Wylie said.
KASHMIRI DUM ALOO RECIPE ❤️❤️❤️⠀
क्या आप को दम आलू पसंद हैं?😍😋⠀
लाइक एंड कामेंट करके बतायें 😋😍⠀
10-12 Potatoes (Small Equal Size) ⠀
12-14 Dry Red Chilli⠀
1 tbsp Sauf⠀
1 tsp Coriander Seeda⠀
1/3 tsp Black Pepper ⠀
1 tsp Cumin Seeds ⠀
4-5 Green Cardamoms ⠀
1 Cinnamon Stick⠀
1.5 Cup Curd⠀
Pinch of Hing (Asafetida) 1/3 tsp Turmeric Powder ⠀
1 tsp Ginger Powder ⠀
1.5 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder⠀
Kasuri Methi to Garnish⠀
(1) Wash & pressure cook potatoes upto 1 whistle. Keep the flame low-medium.⠀
(2) Peel off the potatoes & poke using fork. (3) Heat oil in a deep pan or wok. (4) Turn the flame to medium & add potatoes to deep fry till they turn golden brown. Keep aside.⠀
(5) Take dry chilli in a plate & take out all the seeds completely else the gravy will become too spicy. (6) Add hot boiled water into it & keep aside for 10-15 minutes. (7) Grind the soaked chilli to make a smooth paste. Keep aside.⠀
(8) Roast whole spices without oil in a pan at low flame for a minute. (9) Let the spices cool down & then grind them in a jar to make fine garam masala powder. Keep aside.⠀
(10) Take curd in a bowl. Add red chilli paste & garam masala powder into it. Mix properly. Keep aside.⠀
(11) Heat 1/3 cup oil in a wok. Add hing, dry ginger powder, turmeric powder & Kashmiri chilli powder. Mix at low flame for few seconds.⠀
(12) Add curd mixture & immediately start stirring. Keep the flame medium.⠀
(13) Also add 1/2 cup water & salt into it. Keep stirring till it starts to boil. (14) Add fried potatoes & mix properly.⠀
(15) Cover the pan with a lid & turn the flame to low. Let it cook for 15 minutes. (16) Remove the lid & mix properly. Garnish with crushed Kasuri Methi. (17) Serve hot with naan or chapatis.⠀
Use #KASHMIRLOVERS o get featured on my page❤️⠀
Video and Text by @sofaridabad .