Negativity will only ever weigh you down, whenever you'll find yourself at a crossroad. Try to always find your positive vibe around life and it will all somehow work itself in the end. Never lose faith in you and stay focused on the bright side of the sky, that is your only way out of the cloudy storm!
So for the past two months I've been injured and haven't been able to train. As frustrating as it's been you just have to accept that injuries are just apart of the process.
So here's a just few simple tips to keep in mind when an injury does strike:
1) Try to keep your diet as clean as possible. Make sure you eat plenty of fruits and veg as their qualities can help rebuild tissue and reduce inflammation to speed up the recovery process 🥝🍎🌽 .
2) Depending on the severity of the injury, try to keep moving as much as possible without aggravating it. Even if it means just getting yourself out for a walk everyday 🏃🏾
3) Get a good amount of sleep in every night as good rest can promote efficient recovery 😴
4) Reset your goals so you know exactly what you're going to do when you get back in to the swing of things 📝
5) Try to maintain a positive attitude 😃
Wisdom is seriously a principal thing. I learnt something yesterday, a brother of mine asked me to see him in his office on Monday, I went and he told me what he wanted me to do for their company, I did my calculation and i forwarded it to his phone but since then I've not heard from him.
I was waiting and praying, I didn't want him to see it as if I was bordering him, I decided not to call again after calling him during the week and he promised I would here from him.
Yesterday morning I decided to go to his office, when I got to the reception you will think I'm a staff in that company, after greeting the people I met there I was asked to call him and I did I spoke to the busy man and he asked me to come straight to his office, when I entered the thought that came to my mind was Heaven is real and hell is real, the office settings and the kind of breeze blowing me ehn.
Finally my brethren I was paid for the job instantly. What would have happened if I didn't move probably i will still be waiting and praying when my prayers has been answered.