What happened in 10 years?
• I graduated from High School🎓
• I started studying Law👩🏻⚖️
• I’m STILL stuDYING Law👩🏻💻
• 3 Puppers entered my life & heart💗💙💗🐶
• I’ve loved, lost & loved again!❤️
• I’ve lost myself & then found myself🙌🏻
• I’ve realised that BRUNETTES ACTUALLY do it BETTER!💁🏻♀️
• I’m the same height, just a ‘lil rounder 🍎
• Smartphones & Social Media took over the world 🌎 (actually not the Chinese or Aliens 👽!)
• Oh... and I finally got rid of the bib...👶🏻🤔😂 P.s. This challenge is harder than you might think... try finding a photo of yourself of 10 years back, before the boom of smartphones... way back to when “selfie” wasn’t defined in a dictionary YET!🤔🤦🏻♀️ #10yearchallenge#tenyearchallenge#13goingon14#23goingon24#feelingoldyet ? #1995baby#2019#lifewaitsfornoone
Life can be hard. Very hard. Some seasons much more difficult than others. It’s easy to get caught up in the negative and stress. I made a promise to myself in 2019. I will make it a priority to be present in the positive moments and all I have to be incredibly grateful for along the way.
Date night with my sweet Cece. We talked about dolls, second grade, daddy’s gas😜, Max, and giggled like crazy.
It was glorious and filled my soul.❤️ #grateful#choosethepositive #bepresent#lifewaitsfornoone
My 2018 was filled with numerous discoveries. Finding out new things about business, people, and even stuff about myself. I've had the privilege to meet a lot of awesome people, I worked at a production studio as an Editor, I worked on multiple sets for different projects and I just graduated from film school. I obtained new connections, but lost old ones in he process. I was put into positions where explanations nor closure were never given to me. That goes for business as well as romantic involvement. However, as time passed, the questions that were left unanswered became irrelevant. Those who walked out on me became a chapter in life that will never be re-read. I still have much growing to do, I will never be perfect, but I will continue to work on my own insecurities. At the end of the day, there are people who will not like me. I couldn't care less. Focusing on myself is what's needed. Now, normally I don't do this, but here it goes lol. my resolutions are: Find new creatives to network with in the DFW area, Perfecting my craft as an editor, cinematographer and photographer. Finally, better discipline myself, and study more philosophy.
Do you have trouble consistently achieving your goals? 😭
A study conducted on accountability by the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD) found that…
The likelihood of achieving a goal is:
➡️ You have an idea or a goal: 10%
➡️ You consciously decide you’ll do it: 25%
➡️ You decide when you’ll do it: 40%
➡️ You plan how you’ll do it: 50%
➡️ You commit to someone that you’ll do it: 65%
➡️ You have specific accountability appointments with a person you’ve committed to: 95%
In short, this means if you’re serious about achieving your fitness goal or any other goal for that matter, you should…