After having worked on many brides and having done their hair touch-ups, I realized that the best hairstyle for all day hold is something like this hair tutorial 👍. Why?:
• Hair is high up - so there is no chance of the updo rubbing against the clients neck and dress.
• No loose ends - so the hanging pieces won’t go flat or straight
Do you agree?
✔️Hair prep: light mist of @tresemme#5 hairspray
✔️Hair products/tools: @tresemme#5 hairspray and @hottools 1 inch curling iron
Bridal hair and makeup by @masudaface
Hair donut @masudaface
HOMEMADE SUGAR LEMON SCRUB🍋🍋🍋 Alrighty here's what you need: 🍋 1 cup white sugar 🍋 1/4-1/2 cup (your preference) Almond oil or Olive oil
🍋 1/2 lemon to squeeze 🍋 5-15 drops of lemon extract for scent (optional)**
🍋 1 air tight jar with lid
As you can see just mix everything in one bowel takes less than 5 minutes and put it in the jar. I just keep mine in the bathroom for easy access. Also you probably noticed I didn't use coconut oil. This is because I learned recently from a client, who is also a doctor, that coconut oil is known to flare up eczema and people using it can also develop it, which is a big 🚫 in my books. Don't believe me just look it up! I used lemon because it has vitamin C, and a natural lightner for dark underarms. So again scrubs are a great shower regimen to get rid of dry skin and to exfoliate so that ingrown hair and razor bumps are prevented and then we laser it 😄. Also after using this scrub dont use soap you'll wash away the oil, use soap before if you want then use the scrub. Make your own and send me pictures. - Sanpreet 💕
Coming up this Friday, March 1st...Jelly Social is BACK @westedgecc from 10am to 12pm.
RSVP to attend ✉ www.jellysocial.ca .
★ What is JELLY Social? .
JELLY is a community of 3500+ passionate Mississauga entrepreneurs collaborating together to succeed together. .
Want to plug into the community? Make sure to join us at our very popular JELLY Social networking event! Come out to JELLY Social and we'll help you make connections with other local entrepreneurs that can collaborate with. Think of it as your own professional development network. At JELLY Social you can:
1) INTRODUCE yourself to other professionals in the community;
We get requests to ceramic coat and protect all kinds of odd ball things....... Today we're ceramic coating a 1952 General Electric Fridge that was painted Lamborghini Orange by @alps_auto_repair. This will be our new shop fridge to keep our sweet beverages COLD!
Have you entered to win the ULTIMATE JOB SEEKER prize pack yet?! All who enter will receive VIP Early Access to our Mississauga Career Fair NEXT WEEK on Feb. 27th at Living Arts Centre. Grand prize winner will receive all the tools they need to succeed in their job-hunting journey.
One grand prize winner will receive:
1. Early access to our Mississauga Career Fair on Feb. 27th at Living Arts Centre to connect with top GTA employers before general admission
2. A 30-minute career consultation over the phone with one of our highly-skilled TorontoJobs.ca recruiters
3. Full online course from Modern Theory Institute in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks or Adobe
4. A copy of the book "Tales from the Recruiter - A Canadian Recruiter's Perspective on How to Get that Perfect Job", written by Marc Belaiche, CPA, CA, President of TorontoJobs.ca
TO ENTER - FOLLOW BELOW STEPS
1. Share this original post with the hashtag #TOJobsGiveaway
2. Like @torontojobs.ca and @moderntheory319
3. Like and comment on the original post, tagging a friend/job seeker who you would bring with you to our Mississauga Career Fair on Feb. 27th, 2019
Your entry is complete when you have completed all of the above steps. Contest closes on Monday, Feb. 25th at 5:00PM EST. Other conditions may apply.