The grind never stops! The longer grind, the harder you work, the more money you will make! 💥
Double tap if you agree! 🔥
6,3951516 January, 2019
If you want to earn more, you have to provide more value. To provide more value, you need to be investing in yourself to become better! What are you learning today? How are you growing? Take sometime read a book, take a course, or research a stock. Do something. Your future self depends on your action today. Let’s go get em! #skillspaythebills#personaldevelopment#goalgetter
Hey Popshoppers! Looking for some advice to save your coins for 2019? We’ve got you covered.
1. Check store websites BEFORE you go to the location • When you arrive with a game-plan and knowing your shopping intent, you won't fall victim to those shoes being flaunted at the front!
2. Once you arrive, check the sales rack FIRST • Most stores put all of the sale items at the back of the store. It’s better to navigate and bulk up on sale items, then allow yourself to splurge on the new store additions.
3. For statement pieces, try shopping vintage • Most pieces found in vintage stores have only been worn a few times before they're up for resale. Instead of paying full price for the hottest new threads, with some heavy searching, you can flex with similar alternatives at half the price.
4. Aim to find clothing that works for multiple occasions • When we’re on the go, sometimes we don’t have time to stop home to make a change from work attire to dinner attire. Purchasing reversible jackets, zipper style tops, and accessories help switch up your look in the most simple ways possible.
5. Set a limit and stick to it • If you set a spending limit, withdraw the maximum amount of cash you’re willing to use. Leave those credit cards in the car and go shopping with the allotted money you budgeted for. That way, you will not obliged get more than you can afford during your shopping extravaganza.
Embrace the diversity of this world.
You have more people to learn from than you think,
and you have more people to teach than you think.
Your experiences are part
of a great tapestry,
and you can’t take anything out
or you’d risk unlearning a lesson
that sharpened your discernment,
disrupted your comfort level
or increased your self-awareness.
Focus on expanding your
understanding of life as it is.
Listen without judgment.
Learn without trying to teach
now and then.
Alter your normal routine.
Do something DIFFERENT
and it will help condition you to
be someone truly extraordinary. •
📸 Credit: Sharon Pittaway
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
It is the human mind that gives money its power. When you become a slave to all the things money can buy and make money your 'god' that is where money gets its power. The reason money was invented was as a way to make power portable as a store of value, so it's by design. It's only purchasing power, though.
Happy MLK Day❗️
🔑 A year from now you would have wished you started today
2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣ is off to an amazing start - one of my goals is to utilize this planner instead of trying to remember everything 🤗 it’s the simple things 📚