#pullup Instagram Photos & Videos

pullup - 1.4m posts

Top Posts

  • That double at the end though ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Tay someone that needs to see this! #bodyweightelite
-
๐Ÿ“ฝ @emic_kitsen
  • That double at the end though ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Tay someone that needs to see this! #bodyweightelite
    -
    ๐Ÿ“ฝ @emic_kitsen
  • 4,866 83 21 February, 2019
  • Letโ€™s never be afraid to walk in the opposite direction. Because in order to find our path, we must get lost first. Get out there and try sh*t out, take risks, forget the mistake and keep the lesson.
Clarity comes from actions, not from thoughts. -G
@saturnomovement
#SaturnoMovement
.
๐Ÿ“ธBy: @barbaramatehu โœŒ๐Ÿฝ
  • Letโ€™s never be afraid to walk in the opposite direction. Because in order to find our path, we must get lost first. Get out there and try sh*t out, take risks, forget the mistake and keep the lesson.
    Clarity comes from actions, not from thoughts. -G
    @saturnomovement
    #SaturnoMovement
    .
    ๐Ÿ“ธBy: @barbaramatehu โœŒ๐Ÿฝ
  • 9,639 94 20 hours ago
  • Bora aquecer a articulaรงรฃo antes de treinar?? ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
Em cinco minutos vc estarรก pronto para qualquer treino!! @sergiobertoluci_oficial ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
  • Bora aquecer a articulaรงรฃo antes de treinar?? ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
    Em cinco minutos vc estarรก pronto para qualquer treino!! @sergiobertoluci_oficial ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
  • 1,760 23 10 hours ago

Latest Instagram Posts

  • 2k19 largest import car meet event is right around the cornerโ€ผ๏ธif interested in working or for more info shoot a txt or call #2k19#importalliance#southside#pullup
  • 2k19 largest import car meet event is right around the cornerโ€ผ๏ธif interested in working or for more info shoot a txt or call #2k19 #importalliance #southside #pullup
  • 2 0 12 minutes ago
  • โ€ข #GoodJujuTour
LAS VEGAS, Nv 
TONIGHT!!!
FEB. 22nd
Thunderbird Lounge
@selfprovoked818
+ more
โ€ข
18+ (full bar 21+)
Doors open at 6pm
$15 cover
๐ŸŽซ Tickets available at @theguttedcigar
  • โ€ข #GoodJujuTour
    LAS VEGAS, Nv
    TONIGHT!!!
    FEB. 22nd
    Thunderbird Lounge
    @selfprovoked818
    + more
    โ€ข
    18+ (full bar 21+)
    Doors open at 6pm
    $15 cover
    ๐ŸŽซ Tickets available at @theguttedcigar
  • 5 1 15 minutes ago
  • Factory Fridayโ€™s!! #pullup its about to be a movie!!!!! ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽž
  • Factory Fridayโ€™s!! #pullup its about to be a movie!!!!! ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽž
  • 0 0 19 minutes ago
  • Who doesnโ€™t love a Friday night bench session?!โฃ
โฃ
Unstable bench pressโฃ
5x5@75% โฃ
โฃ
*If you have never done these, be sure to practice with an empty barbell. It may take a few tries to get your set-up just right. I put about 60% of the total weight on the bar and the other 40% suspended from the bands. The goal is to make the barbell unstable but still safely manageable. These will light you up!โฃ
โฃ
5 rounds:โฃ
5 dynamic chest to bar pullups โฃ5 med ball chest passesโฃ
โฃ
6 rounds:โฃ
10 heavy swingsโฃ
10 GHD sit-upsโฃ
Rest 60 secโฃ
โฃ
#benchpress #pullup #kettlebellswing #power #beexplosive #trainsmart
  • Who doesnโ€™t love a Friday night bench session?!โฃ
    โฃ
    Unstable bench pressโฃ
    5x5@75% โฃ
    โฃ
    *If you have never done these, be sure to practice with an empty barbell. It may take a few tries to get your set-up just right. I put about 60% of the total weight on the bar and the other 40% suspended from the bands. The goal is to make the barbell unstable but still safely manageable. These will light you up!โฃ
    โฃ
    5 rounds:โฃ
    5 dynamic chest to bar pullups โฃ5 med ball chest passesโฃ
    โฃ
    6 rounds:โฃ
    10 heavy swingsโฃ
    10 GHD sit-upsโฃ
    Rest 60 secโฃ
    โฃ
    #benchpress #pullup #kettlebellswing #power #beexplosive #trainsmart
  • 13 2 46 minutes ago