not very confident that my follower count will remain here (lol) but guess what fuckin time it isssss!!!!
✨10k MF GIVEAWAY✨ *cue rap horns*
you guys rock, and i appreciate the hell out of you. not gonna get sappy, just gonna give away some cool shit. here we go.
THREE WINNERS, THREE PRIZES, THREE STEPS TO WIN:
1. one winner will win a free session of their choice (engagement, couple, family)
2. one winner will get $100 off a session of their choice (engagement, couple, family)
3. one winner will get $50 off a session of their choice (engagement, couple, family)
HOW TO ENTER:
1. follow @ashabaileyphotography (duh)
2. tag your friendssss!!! there’s three winners so get your whole squad in on the fun. the more comments you leave, the better your chances are of winning (but no retagging the same friends)
3. tap the share button on this post and share dis ish on your story!!! (***tag me with “10k giveaway” and make sure it’s public or i won’t be able to see it)
and that’s it! just a little thank you from me to you for allowing me to chase this dream of mine. i love u i love u now start tagging!!! ***sessions outside of north county san diego may be subject to travel fees!
1,5551,23315 February, 2019
If you don’t want to be spotted, you can always wear stripes.
excited for another year of capturing moments like this. 2019 is already so full of magic and newness, i just can’t really imagine it getting much better than this. something i’m super excited to be rolling out soon are my one-on-one mentor sessions! details are still being hammered out, but if you’re interested in learning more info, click the link in my bio ✨
• A Photoshoot with me at my all new Vela Estrela Photography Studio in downtown, San Diego!
• An outfit from the 'Romance Collection' complete with a matching 'Butterfly Skirt' as a gift from @detailsdancewear for your shoot!
• Roundtrip airfare for you and one chaperone to sunny San Diego, California! • One night stay at the world famous luxury @pendrysandiego in downtown, San Diego!
• Meet and Greet upon arrival with me & #detailsgirl Ayana!
• Dinner and of course dessert for you and your guest alongside me & @the.official.ayana.dance at the celeb hot spot @thesugarfactory in downtown San Diego! • A feature in the next issue of @dancinglifemagazine with images from your San Diego shoot!
Contest begins now! Good luck, everyone, and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Let it not be lost on us, how small we are.
These floorboards creak
And cradle unsocked feet
As if the echoes of
Buckled beneath the very weight of you
Though they were never really.
Let them embrace and release
and wrestle beneath,
And push your strides forward to greet this day:
I cross my fingers every night that I might spend enough time staring
next morning, to notice
The cloud cover moves,
not like airships
But unfixed ghosts of spitting breath.
The stratosphere is rushed around the earth
and is howling, strong enough to crush
any man jack of us.
After all, it’s us
that hardly rise, even in paradise
on greener mornings after the rains
Because, damnit, it’s cold.
uncoated, ungloved, water soluble and fragile
Girded in flip flops for the rain, praying that the rains would change.
“I want to drive a hundred miles in a minute I want to speed on the freeway I want this all to happen now and I want it easily I want everything out of my way.”
We might learn a thing,
If, and only if
the rising Light would pull us
sleepers up to see,
If just to see
The back fence is steaming as if it were on fire.
Our feet are cradled by creaking floorboards
Where we stand is holy ground
And not because of us.
Last night’s rainwater is rising upward,
regardless of its wishes,
It is vapor—nothing more—just like us.
The sun comes
Pulling the night and rain away
Just for them to fall again,
never in the same place, or in the same way:
never by their choosing.
I am learning about these things. #35mm