Are you getting enough fiber?
Most Americans do not get enough fiber. The daily recommended intake is 30-38 grams for men and 25 grams for women. On average, adults in the US are only getting 15 grams a day!
On a whole food plant-based diet it is easy to get more than enough fiber. These are just a few examples, but every whole plant food has fiber. These calculations are per cup, except for almonds which are per ounce.
Beans, nuts, and seeds have some of the highest concentrations of fiber, but fruits, vegetables, and whole grains have a good amount of fiber too.
Thought that fiber just passed through us and had no effect other than providing bulk. However, we now know that metabolites are actively produced by our gut bacteria that eat fiber. These molecules may have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-obesity and blood sugar control effects.
So as you can see, fiber has more benefits that just reducing constipation 😉
Alhamdulillah, anak-anak Suriah kita di Huriyah Recovery Center GaziAntep bisa mendapatkan perawatan, baik trauma healing ataupun physiotherapy. Anak-anak Suriah yang menjadi korban di wilayah konflik bisa Kita ayomi bersama untuk mendapatkan hidup yang lebih baik. Dan aku mengajakmu untuk bersinergi menyelamatkan anak-anak Suriah bersama Huriyah Project by @solidarity.cyber.action
DO'A-SHARE-BANTU! Ayo bersama Kita selamatkan anak-anak Suriah. Salurkan donasi terbaikmu ke:
This is so often confused. I #never expect you to #save me, I’ll save my own damn self, I do expect you to stand next to me and #hold my #hand on the #journey . If you can’t do that, then you are #notworth all that I am 💪🏼🥰
Hey you!!! Yeah you...I'm talking to you! 🙋🏼♀️🙋🏼♀️🙋🏼♀️
The chick with $5.00 in her bank account! You told me not long ago that you had to wait to start your business once you got paid! I totally understand because I was that girl too!
When I first started my business I had no idea what I was getting myself into. $99 felt like a lot of money for makeup. I kept going back and forth on how I could use this money for groceries and bills. I'm here to tell you if you are struggling to figure out where this money will come from to start your business let's brainstorm some ideas!! ❤️ Sell a few pairs of shoes ❤️ Sell some clothes ❤️ Have a garage sale
❤️ Cut back on eating out
❤️ Ask someone for the money
❤️ Sell your husbands xbox (JK 😂😂)
❤️ Do you have old electronics you can sell
Now is time to turn your dreams into reality! Don't let $99 keep you from that! 😍 Send me a message and we can chat together on the best way to start your business! 💖
309 minutes ago
Urban Thick Clothing and Consignment Store
BENEFITS OF A CONSIGNMENT SALE
1. You can make more money! You can price your items higher than garage sale prices because a consignment sale is like an “upscale” garage sale. Plus, more of your items will sell at a consignment sale than a garage sale because you will have 1000s more buyers, and a targeted buyers pool.
2. You don’t have to deal with phone calls, meeting places, and no-shows with craigslist.
3. You drop off your things during the convenient drop-off times – you don’t even have to put out or display your things. Just drop them off!
4. You don’t have to advertise, put up signs, or get up at the crack of dawn to set up for your sale and greet the “early birds.” Heck, you don’t even have to be at the consignment sale!
5. You will sell your things over a 3-day weekend versus a 90-day consignment period. That means you get your money faster!
6. YOU price your items. Unlike at a consignment shop that chooses the price. And there is no bartering like at garage sales.
7. You get to shop the Consignor Pre-Sale. That means you get first-dibs before the general public is let loose to shop.
8. Consigning is helping all of us be more “Green.” By re-selling and re-buying, we are keeping as much as we can out of our landfills!
9. You can donate your unsold items to a local charity and all you have to do is mark on your tags that you wish to donate, and the event organizer will do the rest.
Deer people of Hermanus "Amidst all the destruction and for many, the incredible loss caused by the recent fires, a small buck reminds us that even in our most difficult journeys there is perseverance, hope and a community that cares. I’d like you to meet Rudolph." Finish reading this story online here: https://thevillagenews.co.za/deer-people-of-hermanus/