It was another day at the office for this farmer on his horse in Kazakhstan. We were lucky to see him out during sunset in the back country, and managed to capture this shot at 198mm. It might not be the biggest and juiciest banger, but I loved this moment.
3,7957651 minutes ago
With the fine weather coming, this home reminded me that despite the grey days of winter, colour and light can be found to brighten up your day! Inspired by one of my most favourite landscape photographers, can you guess who?
I don’t know what it is... But so many of my friends LOVE to dip themselves into FREEZING cold water! 🥶
What do you think? Would you go into any of these ice cold lakes? 🤔⛄️
1. @angelaliggs in Moraine Lake
2. Nahla the pupper in Jones Lake
3. @angelaliggs in a glacier lake in Squamish
4. @ppodski dipping her toes into Joffre Lake
5. @karl_shakur backflipping into Moraine Lake
6. @sofia.warrington diving into Joffre Lake
7. @mddyelrck wading into Iceberg Lake
8. @nick.lacava swam to this tiny island in Tombstone Territorial Park
9. @errincasa dipping her finger in a lake by the Matterhorn
10. Me (@hraydenball) getting major shrinkage in Iceberg Lake ❄️🍒❄️
10,83931614 hours ago
I am seriously obSESSED with how GOOD THIS cameRa issssSSS 🤩 I’ve always been the kind of person that purchases something and uses it until it’s literally broken. Not only because filmmaking was my side hustle but because I could never financially afford to constantly upgrade my gear to keep up with new technology! 📸
For all business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
To see more of my work: www.ritevisuals.com.au
Camera | - Sony A7iii and metabones adapter
Lens | - Sigma 18-35 f1.8
702457 hours ago
Sony a7R Carl Zeiss 55 mm.
Настройки камеры: f/2,8 выдержка 1/320 ISO 200
40911 hour ago
It’s almost that time again, you guyyyyyyys... I can’t wait to get out and shoot Milky Way this season!