#successful Instagram Photos & Videos

successful - 6.2m posts

Top Posts

  • Me and My 🅰️1️⃣ Since Day💯
_
.
Gang Gang 😎💪 @marquelrussell
  • Me and My 🅰️1️⃣ Since Day💯
    _
    .
    Gang Gang 😎💪 @marquelrussell
  • 1,220 41 4 hours ago
  • #Science says 92% of people don't #achieve their #goals.. •••So what is it that the 8% of high #achievers know that you don’t? •
•
Some people will tell you it’s because they’re more connected than you are…
 Or they come from #rich, well to do #families who pave their roads to #success with gold…
 #Truth is, it’s a lot more simple than that…
 That same science that said success belongs only to 8% of people, says that success could be just as available to the other 92% if they just followed 2 simple rules... ✔️The first comes as no surprise: setting #specificgoals. •

When people started with a goal already in their head, they were #successful 90% of the time. ❤️ And when that #goal was specific and exciting, the #motivation towards achieving also went up. •

The 2nd reason is having the right tools. ❗️But even those products won’t help you unless you know what direction you’re heading.❗️ ❌Because when you have the right #plan… Combined with the right tools…❌ 💪🏽Then success becomes a foregone conclusion.💪🏽
  • #Science says 92% of people don't #achieve their #goals .. •••So what is it that the 8% of high #achievers know that you don’t? •

    Some people will tell you it’s because they’re more connected than you are…
    Or they come from #rich , well to do #families who pave their roads to #success with gold…
    #Truth is, it’s a lot more simple than that…
    That same science that said success belongs only to 8% of people, says that success could be just as available to the other 92% if they just followed 2 simple rules... ✔️The first comes as no surprise: setting #specificgoals . •

    When people started with a goal already in their head, they were #successful 90% of the time. ❤️ And when that #goal was specific and exciting, the #motivation towards achieving also went up. •

    The 2nd reason is having the right tools. ❗️But even those products won’t help you unless you know what direction you’re heading.❗️ ❌Because when you have the right #plan … Combined with the right tools…❌ 💪🏽Then success becomes a foregone conclusion.💪🏽
  • 131 1 22 minutes ago
  • Name this Mercedes, wrong answers only!
Follow @luxurymasters_ for more!
•
• © unknown (dm for credit)
  • Name this Mercedes, wrong answers only!
    Follow @luxurymasters_ for more!

    • © unknown (dm for credit)
  • 2,221 78 7 hours ago

Latest Instagram Posts

  • Getting a job is our way to build an active income. We have a set of skills and knowledge that someone else needs, we do something for them, they pay us for our service. When we get a job, we lose the opportunity to choose which projects we do and how much we earn from them (freelancing) in exchange of a constant flow of money from our employer. ⠀
.⠀
And that’s fine, because we need to earn money somehow to get food, a place to live and other important stuff for ourselves and our family.⠀
.⠀
But think about it, although there are people that work more or less, the standard is to work 40 hours a week, 50 weeks every year for 45 years of your life. That’s an astonishing amount of 90.000 hours of your life working at your job (yeah, everyone got a calculator, just in case). That’s a quarter part of your life, and another third of it you sleep.⠀
.⠀
Is it worth? It is if you work at something you like, something that fills your life, making those hours meaningful for you. But if you don’t like what you’re doing, if you’re just doing something for money, let me tell you you’re wasting your time and your life. Because everyone can get money, but no one can get more time. ⠀
.⠀
Use your time wisely. ⠀
.⠀
If you’re going to work for someone else, do something you like, a craft you love learning and mastering. But don’t do it just for money. ⠀
.⠀
Go ahead and follow @mindsetofahero for daily inspiration and weekly financial education. ⠀
.⠀
.⠀
.⠀
#mindsetofahero #dedication #muscle  #success #entrepreneur #business #mindset #ambition #hustle #empreendedorismo #entrepreneurship  #leadership #millionaire #coaching #dreambig #positive #wealth #successquotes #grind #motivationalquotes #succeed #achieve #entrepreneurlife #abundance #entrepreneurs #positivity #successful #mind
  • Getting a job is our way to build an active income. We have a set of skills and knowledge that someone else needs, we do something for them, they pay us for our service. When we get a job, we lose the opportunity to choose which projects we do and how much we earn from them (freelancing) in exchange of a constant flow of money from our employer. ⠀
    .⠀
    And that’s fine, because we need to earn money somehow to get food, a place to live and other important stuff for ourselves and our family.⠀
    .⠀
    But think about it, although there are people that work more or less, the standard is to work 40 hours a week, 50 weeks every year for 45 years of your life. That’s an astonishing amount of 90.000 hours of your life working at your job (yeah, everyone got a calculator, just in case). That’s a quarter part of your life, and another third of it you sleep.⠀
    .⠀
    Is it worth? It is if you work at something you like, something that fills your life, making those hours meaningful for you. But if you don’t like what you’re doing, if you’re just doing something for money, let me tell you you’re wasting your time and your life. Because everyone can get money, but no one can get more time. ⠀
    .⠀
    Use your time wisely. ⠀
    .⠀
    If you’re going to work for someone else, do something you like, a craft you love learning and mastering. But don’t do it just for money. ⠀
    .⠀
    Go ahead and follow @mindsetofahero for daily inspiration and weekly financial education. ⠀
    .⠀
    .⠀
    .⠀
    #mindsetofahero #dedication #muscle #success #entrepreneur #business #mindset #ambition #hustle #empreendedorismo #entrepreneurship #leadership #millionaire #coaching #dreambig #positive #wealth #successquotes #grind #motivationalquotes #succeed #achieve #entrepreneurlife #abundance #entrepreneurs #positivity #successful #mind
  • 4 0 3 minutes ago
  • It’s 2019 - if you don’t start that idea, business passion this year, do you seriously think it will ever happen?! Love this @tonyrobbins quote
  • It’s 2019 - if you don’t start that idea, business passion this year, do you seriously think it will ever happen?! Love this @tonyrobbins quote
  • 8 1 3 minutes ago
  • Back 10 steps leap 1000 forward 🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹
  • Back 10 steps leap 1000 forward 🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹🕹
  • 9 1 4 minutes ago
  • 😂😂😂
  • 😂😂😂
  • 1 1 8 minutes ago
  • Nothing is worth it if aren’t happy. Tag a good friend, comment save this post and share if you agree. #AskPichardo
  • Nothing is worth it if aren’t happy. Tag a good friend, comment save this post and share if you agree. #AskPichardo
  • 439 14 9 minutes ago
  • Gota be light speed in this day in age 🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐
  • Gota be light speed in this day in age 🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐
  • 20 1 12 minutes ago