Sorry lads no speed food to see here, I promise I do eat fruit/veg throughout the day! 😅 I wanted to see what all the hype was about with the @promiseglutenfree sandwich rolls, the hype is 100% justified. They’re so good!! 🤤🍞 Always get so excited over a new HExB haha. .
So I went with a pepperoni pizza sub kinda feel, they reminded me of pizza fingers from childhood!! 😍🍕I sliced one in half and covered them in tomato purée mixed with @verylazyfooduk chopped garlic (both free). Added grated cheese on top (HExA), a mini sliced @peperamitv (2) and some cayenne pepper 🌶. Already had my HExB for the day so this @promiseglutenfree white sandwich roll was 5 syns. Had them with SW chips and a side of ketchup 🍟🍅 SO WORTH IT 😌
That’s me in the pink ⬆️ Co-teaching a zumba class!!!! 💃🏼 My day didn’t go quite as well I had planned and hoped. With food. No reason... no one tempted me or persuaded me or upset me. I just have a very bad habit of “fucking up” when “being good”. So of course now I’m finishing my day with a big ❌ against it because I probably consumed a weeks worth of syns in one day, in one sitting. I know I’m not alone on this... but I also know many people don’t get it and will say “just don’t eat it”. Not that simple hun! But put that aside and let’s look at the silver lining...
1) The sun shone ALL day and it was absolutely glorious ☀️
2) I spent the whole day with one of my besties and my goddaughter making some bloody lovely memories 💕
3) Not only did an hour of Zumba for my body magic... I also belly laughed and had a hell of a lot of fun. Turns out you have to co-teach the class when your instructor (another bestie) has injured themselves... 🤣
4) Finishing the day on over 12,000 steps 🚶🏼♀️
5) It’s Friday tomorrow and I pretty much have the day off😄
So was it a bad day? Or a bad five minutes. 🤔